Spring Fever has struck.
I have 5 half-completed posts but would rather be outside enjoying the weather with the kids.
One of my favorite bloggers has posted a list of 6 weird things about her. And while noone loves me enough to tag me, in the interest of keeping this blog interesting, I have decided to do a list anyway. So there!
Six Weird Things About Me
1) My two secret food passions are: sweet gherkin pickles and peanut butter sandwiches and Wise Potato Chips dipped in Carvel Soft Serve Chocolate Ice Cream.
2) My second toe is longer than my big toe on both feet, and from a certain angle has been said to look like a penis.
3) I slept with a lesbian in college. (Hi Dad!)
4) Whenever I see the time 11:11, I can't help but think of an old television commercial for I-can't-remember-what but it had the address of "1111 Old Country Road in Westbury."
5) I have a penchant for pens, especially those with pretty colored ink.
6) I have scoliosis but you would never know because my body has compensated for the curve.