Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too Good Not To Share

And God created Woman, and gave her three breasts.

God spoke, saying to her, " I have created thee as I see fit. Is there anything about thee that thou would prefer differently?"

And Woman spoke, saying "Lord, I am not made to birth whole litters. I need but two breasts."

And God said, "Thou speak wisely, as I have created thee with wisdom."
There was a crack of lightning and a lingering odor of ozone, and it was done, and God stood holding the surplus breast in his hands.

"What are you going to do with that useless boob?" Woman exclaimed.

And so it was, God created Man.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love it!!!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

HA HA HA HA!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely too good not to share. LOL

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Maternal Mirth said...

Can one be both so literal and so true?

yup.

M&M