Thursday, November 2, 2006

Trick or Treat: Special Delivery

Despite my best efforts at consumption* as well as an overhwhelming generosity fueled by my insane pathetic altruistic desire to be the coolest house on the block because DUDE! she lets you take as many candies as you want none of this take one piece and now be on your way bullshit. NOOOOOO!! I'm talking HANDFULS of the delectable sweets which are not the no-name cheapy kind but bona fide recognizable brands right here.


Despite all of this, there is still left-over candy.


The numbers on my scale won't permit any further midnight binges, so thanks to the great advice over at Parent Hacks on what to do with left-over candy, I was able to occupy my morning with some productive crafting instead of filling my face with more chocolate.


The Boy is allergic the peanuts. It turns out, that our postman isn't. That's a win/win right there!




I thank you, Parent Hacks.

My waistline and teeth thank you.

And my mailman thanks you too.



*How much you ask? Well, let's just say enough to cause 6lbs in 2 weeks. Ack!

No comments: